Search for content in message boards

Robert smith

Replies: 17

Re: Robert smith

Posted: 8 Apr 2012 12:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
dear john
thanks so much for this information i had no idea if or when i would exactly find anything thanks to you, i am
very limited right now, so the researched i get is through
family. i did go to monroeville last weekend and went to
place called jeddo springs and there was a cemetery name poplar springs but it was behind a baptist church i could not find cape smith jr. so either i went to the wrong place or he is in a unmarked grave and as far as mcneil i have no idea where that is i asked my dad and he said he never heard of it so i will keep looking.dad and i went to see a lady name mary grissett a few years back and she took us to cannan freewill baptist church.spent a day there.i have a old picture of mary grissett and charlie together and i have a picture of delia grandpa and grandma florence fields and some others i don't know. if you like i can send them to you just give me you address. and abt delia she married ben johnson and they had alot of children i'm going to give them to you and see if they are right i don't have any information on delia.know birth or death except ben, delia, eunice johnson

ben johnson b. 4-4-1876 d. 2-22-1947 bury mt. pisgah church
delia b. 2-2-1885 d.12-14-1967 bury mt. pisgah church
eunice b. 7-29-1913 d. 4-2-1932 bury mt. pisgah church
carl
leonard
otha
clarence
ethel
lecie
lillar
earl
buford

don't know any information on the children,who was your mother and father any informtion you can give on delia would be great and i will give you from my side thanks
so much for everything would like to keep in touch if thats ok have a happy easter
connie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
conniemerchan... 1 Apr 2012 2:29PM GMT 
johncasperson... 1 Apr 2012 9:21PM GMT 
conniemerchan... 7 Apr 2012 1:51PM GMT 
johncasperson... 7 Apr 2012 7:21PM GMT 
conniemerchan... 8 Apr 2012 6:16PM GMT 
johncasperson... 8 Apr 2012 9:46PM GMT 
conniemerchan... 6 May 2012 11:59PM GMT 
johncasperson... 4 Dec 2012 3:29AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions