Search for content in message boards

Nanticoke City Cemetery

Replies: 11

Re: Boleslaw Merchelski buried in the Nanticoke City Cemetery

Posted: 6 Dec 2007 11:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Merchelski
Hazel,

That is correct! She just couldn't remember where that particular headstone was located as she literally did 100's of trnascriptions. The record for Boleslaw Merchelski was added 2 Feb 2006 by Beth (jessieinpa3@aol.com). She has contributed 14,385 entries to findagrave.com and I was surprised when she emailed me back and actually went back to the cemetery to try and find his headstone, w/o any luck.

Hopefully an Angel will rescue me and one day in my email will be a pic of Boleslaw Merchelski's headstone. I do know now that there is a high probabilty that he was incarserated in the Luzerne COunty Prison according to the Apr 30, 1910 census. It has his name a BOLOK WINCELSKI and all pointers seems to indicate it is BOLESLAW MERCHELSKI. Now the kicker is to try and findout why he was in prison in Apr 1910? He only emigrated in Sep, 1907 so wasn't here very long before he got in trouble! I need to findout why and for what he was put in Prison. By 1918 he was in Camp Lee in the Army during WW1.

Ciao

Thanks

John
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
AKHein62 6 Dec 2007 6:35PM GMT 
HazelMLeBlanc 8 Dec 2007 12:03AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions