Search for content in message boards

Looking for information on a LUTHER T. FULLER from KENTUCKY

Replies: 10

Re: Looking for information on a LUTHER T. FULLER from KENTUCKY

Posted: 6 Aug 2012 9:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm so glad a couple of people are responding!
Ok, so when I originally asked the question, it was over a year ago. I've found a tiny bit more, but not much.

LT's DOB was Jan 12 1893. His death was July 2 1961. That would have roughly made my dad 16, which lines up.

LT's father was Willis E.H. Fuller (someone posted that here), DOB was sept 17 1870, DOD was May 1 1938.

LT's mother was Victoria "Belle" Armstrong, which is sort of a lucky find because she didn't go by Victoria, but apparently that was part of the marriage license.

LT's family line is searchable at that point, and I've been able to find some lineage, but I can't get any further than Victoria Belle on the mother side.

It's very frustrating to not know you're own family history past the grandparents/great grandparents.

Heck, I don't even know all of my father's brother's/sister's names. He was the youngest of, what I'm told, 16 full, step, and half. The only one I'm confident of is Jerry Winn, who was a half brother, and is also deceased.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jessicarrami 7 Aug 2012 3:24AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions