Search for content in message boards

Corneail

Replies: 15

Re: Corneal

Posted: 12 Jul 2007 5:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Corneil-Campbell
I think my father and your husband are cousins (and me too!)

According to what my grandmother wrote:

Gideon Bud Corneil married Maude Myrtle Hollibough on July 3, 1900 in Hicksville,Ohio. They had eight children Bessie, Earl, Elmer, Jennie, Lucille, Mildred, Dale Ford (Buddy), and my grandmother, Bonniebel (Bonniebelle).

If you check out the Slope County,ND 1920 Federal Census u will find this....
Name Age Birthplace
Corneil,Bessie 18 Illinois Corneil,Bonniebel 14 Indiana Corneil,Earl D. 16 Illinois Corneil,Elmer 11 Michigan Corneil,Gideon 40 Indiana
Corneil,Janey(Jennie F) 6 Illinois Corneil,Lucille L. 3-2/12 Illinois Corneil,Maude 35 Ohio Corneil,Mildred V. 1-3/12 Illinois

If you google you would find several information about Corneil and Campbell living in Marmarth, ND

Old Articles:
Marmarth Mail
Volume XIII, No. 21, May 21, 1920

Mrs. Bessie Corniel and Charley Toush drove to Baker yesterday, where they were united in marriage and from where they took the train to Arkansas, where Mr. Toush expects to enter the butcher business.

Volume XVI, No. 46, October 26, 1923

Playing "Hooky" by School Boys Results in Sad Tragedy Charge From Gun in Hands of Archie Knudsen, Aged 16 Years, Kills Elmer Corneil, Aged 15 Years.
Two Boys Had Skipped School and Were Hunting in Boat (article is very difficult to read.)

Volume XXIV, No. 38, September 2, 1932

A report comes to the Mail of the marriage last Sunday of Mr. Earl Corneil and Miss Hilda Nottveit, both of this city. Particulars are not available at this time.

Anyway, My grandmother Bonniebel Corneil married Daniel James Campbell on Jan 6, 1934 in Terry, MT
They had three children Dale Hall Campbell (Deceased), Ruth Gail Campbell and my father, David James Campbell (birth certification says James David Campbell)

My father married my mother, Charlotte Ann Egbert and divorced. They had two children Darrell James Campbell and me, Jacinthe Donia Campbell. Both my brother and I never had children.

Hope this helps a bunch! Im going on a road tip in a few days and i will stop into Marmarth to take pictures and and see if I can find more information or stories.

Donia
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
doniacampbell 12 Jul 2007 11:52AM GMT 
JoseMunoz2546 3 Nov 2012 12:44AM GMT 
julie 17 Feb 2004 11:41AM GMT 
T_Fairbrother 18 Feb 2004 6:12PM GMT 
julie 22 Feb 2004 2:32PM GMT 
Aaron Corneail 9 Oct 2006 12:45AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions