Search for content in message boards

Benjamin Andrus married to Elma/Elmina Ortego

Replies: 21

Re: Benjamin Andrus married to Elma/Elmina Ortego

Posted: 18 Jan 2007 1:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Andrews/Andrus, Leger, Savoie
This posting is of special interest to me---Joseph Andrews/Andrus and his wife Elizabeth Proctor are my ancestors. They are my 6th grandparents. I am very interested in the information you have about this branch of my family tree, and would appreciate any that you are able to share with me. I had never been further back than Joseph and Elizabeth, and am delighted that you have been far more successful than I have been. In your posting, you asked how the person to whom you were responding was related to this line, so I offer the following information regarding my connection to the Andrus/Andrews family:
From joseph's and Elizabeth's son Benjamin who married Marie Hargrave (I have found her surname spelled 12 different ways), on down to their son John/Jean who married Anastasie Savoie, then to their son Jean/Joseph who married Marguerite Prejean,on down to their daughter Marie Eliza Andrus/Andrews who married Joachim Leger, on to their son Joseph Valsin Leger, who married Sylvanie Courvelle and then to their son Aurelien Leger who married Aurelia Savoie---this last couple are my maternal grandparents.
Thank you for any information you are able to share with me,

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ElsiePrejean 18 Jan 2007 8:01AM GMT 
naomiwaldrop_... 5 Aug 2007 3:03AM GMT 
ElsiePrejean 5 Aug 2007 5:27AM GMT 
naomiwaldrop_... 5 Aug 2007 6:52PM GMT 
ElsiePrejean 6 Aug 2007 4:57AM GMT 
naomiwaldrop_... 2 Aug 2008 5:30PM GMT 
dlgoodacre 16 Nov 2014 6:17PM GMT 
Gene Swann 5 May 2006 3:17AM GMT 
ElsiePrejean 18 Jan 2007 8:12AM GMT 
gene3333 18 Jan 2007 1:47PM GMT