Search for content in message boards

New York Packet

Replies: 26

Re: Charlotte Gooch & James Moy

Posted: 23 Feb 2012 11:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gooch, Talbot, Ussher
Hi Janelle

I am replying to your message to Graham Gooch. As Graham is my third cousin, you would also be my third cousin. Graham's great grandfather was Thomas Walter Gooch, brother of Maria Amelia Gooch, and mine was Edward Barwon Gooch, also Maria Amelia's brother.

I was disappointed to read on the message board that you don't have any family photos as I am very keen to find any that I can. I don't know if Graham has contacted you but we both have one that we think is Maria Amelia, which Graham found somewhere on Ancestry. Are you aware of it? I have one of Edward Hayes Talbot taken from a composite photo of pioneers of Proserpine (I think).

My sister and I have written a book about our Queensland ancestors and have mentioned Maria Amelia and Edward Talbot. We cover Philip Hayes Talbot, Thomas Gooch and Edward Barwon Gooch much more fully as they are our direct ancestors. At present we are seeking a publisher.

Let me know if you need either of the photos that I have mentioned. I would love to hear if you have discovered much about Edward and Maria Amelia or about their parents, or perhaps you have family stories that have been handed down.

Regards

Elizabeth
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
elizabethconw... 23 Aug 2010 7:55AM GMT 
sharonralph_1 23 Aug 2010 10:48PM GMT 
elizabethconw... 23 Aug 2010 10:55PM GMT 
sharonralph_1 25 Aug 2010 7:52AM GMT 
elizabethconw... 25 Aug 2010 7:58AM GMT 
sharonralph_1 25 Aug 2010 8:10AM GMT 
Goochfinder 6 Jan 2011 10:35AM GMT 
elizabethconw... 15 Nov 2011 8:35PM GMT 
tvkeg1 10 Feb 2012 7:30AM GMT