All I have on Elocky and Benjamin. I don't have any sources.
p. 43: “Does Anybody know: Gentry Co. MO, 1870c, SNEAD, Benjamin, 59, b. VA (c1811); Lockey, ?, b. VA; James, 22, b. TN; Rebecca, 20, b. TN. I have corresponded with a descendant (Grover W. SNEAD) and we have concluded with relative certitude that Benjamin is the s/o Micajah SNEAD (p. 26), b. by 1765; m. 24 Oct 1792, Judith BRANDON; moved to Russell Co. VA, then TN, then descendants to Gentry Co. MO, where they arrived about 1853. Children of Benjamin SNEAD and Elocky:
1. Sarah “Sally” SNEAD, b. 1826, VA; m. George W. LOCKHART.
2. Josiah “Joe” SNEAD, b. 1828/9 m. Nancy BOULTON.
3. Micajah SNEAD, b. 1833; m. Lucinda LONG.
4. Benjamin Franklin “Frank” SNEAD, b. 1834; m. Bethiah BOULTON.
5. Mary SNEAD, b. 1838; m. William KING
6. Rebecca SNEAD, b. 1850, TN; never married.
7. Abby SNEAD; d. in infancy.