Search for content in message boards

Bullion Family - Hawkins Co, TN

Replies: 13

Re: Bullion Family - Hawkins Co, TN

Posted: 16 Mar 2011 7:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
You are a LIFESAVER!! Thank you so much for the information I will try contacting you directly as well, shortly, but I wanted to post a comment here first.

This is definitely a fit. I don't have the census information handy, but one of the cenuses 1910 - 1930 asks "age at first marriage". Both James M and Alfred H. "Pettibone" Bullion had listed ages younger than their current marriage as well as listing that they had been married 2 times.

Alfred's second marriage was to Maggie Arteburn and the two of them had 5 children from which I descend. However, I later found the marriage license where a Pet Bullion had married Lucy Christian in 1903 in Hawkins County, TN. I also found where Ellen Bullion married William Christian in Hawkins county in 1900 and in both marriages a J. E. Christian had co-signed on the bond. That indicated to me that Pet and Ellen were probably siblings, but I don't know much else about Ellen. She has been my recent focus hoping I could find her family and connect the dots.

Alfred "Pet" Bullion named one of his two daughter's Sallie.

Do you know anything about where James M Bullion came from? He has been located on a census (info posted above in this same thread) in North Carlina in 1880 living with his married sister, Susan Nelson, and an unmarried sister, Julia. I have located a marriage license for Julia, but can't remember who she married off the top of my head.

Thank you again for your help with this!!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mooreski_1 16 Mar 2011 1:54PM GMT 
sfwine 16 Mar 2011 4:47PM GMT 
mooreski_1 16 Mar 2011 7:06PM GMT 
olegroch 29 Mar 2013 7:44PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions