Mine was fine on the 1st two times syncing. However, as soon as I processed "Resolve All Place names..." it no longer wants to sync. That process was a good two hours. I get the error message that others are getting: "The last sync failed. An error occurred while "Analyzing changes from Family Tree Maker." You may want to restart and try again later." I restarted the software and the PC to no avail. I even tried to sync at 3 am with no results.
The odd thing is that I was able to create a new branch and upload that tree to Ancestry.com with no issues. This is starting to become ridiculous at best.
I noticed that I have no member connects on my new branch, so unlinking, linking, uploading is not something that I should have to do... or want to do.
All I want to do is for the software to work that I paid for.