Search for content in message boards

Holmes family

Replies: 20

Re: Holmes family

Posted: 10 Sep 2012 5:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Holmes/Crowder
Yes, I see that Richard Crowder b. 1751 Meck. Va, who married Lucy Lawrence Caussell B. 1773 Va has moved to White County and Richard is sister to Elizabeth Betsy Crowder. I just dont see any marriage records, and was trying to follow the post of the Yaws genealogists. So the marriage to Betsy Crowder was a first or second, is there another known marriage, I.E. Elizabeth Allen? or is that another Edward Holmes. Edward's son, Alphonzo Holmes is born before the marriage to his last wife who is heir to his estate< Nancy Bennett. They have a child together Maniza Holmes b. 1832. I can send you the will if you like which mentions your relative. Mary Baker, and her sons, Dabner and Green. My email is stacey.advantagesw@gmail.com
That was the problem I always saw in the logic of Edmond being Edward in the connection with Mary Polly. If you know of anyone I can get in touch with to further clarify, I would greatly appreciate the information. Kind Regards.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
staceyleighje... 10 Sep 2012 11:30PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions