Search for content in message boards

Vorarlberg immigrants to USA

Replies: 71

Re: Vorarlberg immigrants to USA

Deanna M. Turton (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2005 4:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi again, I got an email from Meinrad Pichler yesterday and he said he was going to use my research in his section of that new book that you mentioned in your email. I told my husband that I should REALLY rewrite those biographies because I wrote them when I did not know so much information about the extended Nagel family. So I am going to email Meinrad to tell him that also. Please greet Hanspeter Lutz for me also. His daughter stayed with us for afew days a year or so back.
Would you like to be a guest on my family website?
If so, I will send you an invitation. Hanspeter already has access to it if you want to look at the info through his computer. There are pictures on the site also....I have several pictures of Franz Joseph Nagel = son of John Baptist Nagel on the site. On one picture, you will see his ENTIRE family all lined up in their birth order. Only one is missing = a baby son, Peter, who died at 11 months old. Otherwise, all are there and even the family dog!!
I have also sent Mrs. Leopold Schneider a reprint of a newspaper article about FJ Nagel. A reporter interviewed him when he was about 80 years old and he told his life story. That article led me to Höchst because up to then, NO one in the family knew the exact town where he was born. Even the reporter had the name spelled VERYwrong but a man from the ASK AUSTRIA site cleared that up for me. So, I have been VERY lucky to have such good helpers.
I will be happy to send you the biographies ....but I think I should really redo them before I mail them. Just this week I located the village in Germany where FJ's mother was born! = Kuelsheim.
Thanks for emailing, Deanna PS...I will need your address to mail them.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Deanna M. Turton 14 Aug 2005 10:23PM GMT 
hsteidlmayer3... 5 Jul 2014 1:15AM GMT 
hsteidlmayer3... 5 Jul 2014 12:45AM GMT 
eric 23 Aug 2005 7:31PM GMT 
George Mathis 23 Aug 2005 11:45PM GMT 
eric 25 Aug 2005 5:29PM GMT 
George Mathis 26 Aug 2005 12:46AM GMT 
Christina Melnarik 8 Sep 2006 5:57PM GMT 
KastanieX 6 Nov 2006 12:20AM GMT 
Robert Blum 6 Nov 2006 3:06AM GMT 
per page