Search for content in message boards

The last sync failed

Replies: 46

Re: Sync problems duplicating entries

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 10:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Thanks DK thats good info to have. My sync issues started before the server issues this weekend though Due to server issues sync wasn't an option.

The mobile upgrade may be the culprit after all. But i really don't do anything with it but view. I deleted it just to be safe.

I like the idea about manual sync, i think i will do that. Although customer service advised against it, even though they provided no good rational :(

As far as the promotions go, I really don't think i should have to alter my work so that ancestry can try to get more customers. As a paying customer i don't think its to much to ask to get what i pay for.

I also appreciate your comments regarding the boards and blogs, but i think i will send a idea to ancestry regarding email alerts. I'm a mother of five and when i get time to work on my tree i don't want to spend half of it ensuring that what they advertise will work right. I do appreciate that technology has issues and limitations though. If they are changing something that could potentially effect my work, i feel that an email to customers would be most appropriate, or at least an kind a known issues log like they do in online gaming.

Does anyone know if this exists?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Carrie Muniz 30 Dec 2012 5:53PM GMT 
daciodan 30 Dec 2012 6:48PM GMT 
BobHewitt44 30 Dec 2012 7:14PM GMT 
rkj827 31 Dec 2012 11:50AM GMT 
BobHewitt44 31 Dec 2012 12:33PM GMT 
Carrie Muniz 31 Dec 2012 6:37PM GMT 
BobHewitt44 31 Dec 2012 9:03PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic