Search for content in message boards

Lost son of Hannah boone and John stewart

Replies: 51

Re: Lost son of Hannah boone and John stewart

Posted: 26 Dec 2012 9:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
wish i could help .alli kown is all my life i been told that we were related to boone family that wear my familys frist name came from .john w stewart .bron va ,married some one called lucretia or lucy from va last name unkown , moved to missouri,were from unkown thay lived in differnt co.in mo
, mostly kristville,thay had chilern there william,colcman,edward,george his my greatgrand father ,joesph, elizabeth,one other gril ,my family in the history books of this co,adair co mo .my grand father george name his son george daniel stewart, john stewart, lucy,,anna,the son george daneil stewart that my grand father, named his son .john, gerald, george daneil stewart,and stell goes on geoege, john ,all john and lucy chilern has named there chilern after there family john and lucys geirge ,iv found john and lucys son edward great grand son ,keith stewart he was told the same thing he was related to the daneil boone family .he lives in ka city, iv found 3 stwart married in to the boone family, iv beeb cousins to the jones family and thay are cousins from the boone family as while ,iv done dna but think it a joke thay give me popoel ,last name hill.and willam stewart ralph stewart but thay say thay dont fine the link ,been hard .i have frindes thay are from the boone family as while harold boone ,iv been around all the boone, family jones ,stewart all my life but we kown but cant find the link ,hope you can try marriage papers of the chidern thay give mom dad last name some times ,check co, hope to hear from you ,wade family trying to grag wade his mother is anna stewart ,lot of as trying to link are selfs .
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Herman_Jack 11 Apr 2011 12:47PM GMT 
Herman_Jack 11 Apr 2011 12:52PM GMT 
dlsteward 21 Apr 2011 5:17PM GMT 
Herman_Jack 22 Apr 2011 3:14AM GMT 
dlsteward 22 Apr 2011 3:53PM GMT 
Herman_Jack 22 Apr 2011 9:49PM GMT 
Herman_Jack 16 Mar 2012 3:15AM GMT 
grannygrey50 23 Apr 2011 12:59PM GMT 
bbush2010 23 Dec 2012 3:29AM GMT 
gaylabear77 26 Dec 2012 4:16PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions