Search for content in message boards

Merchant Mariner Jack HOFFMAN

Replies: 2

Re: Merchant Mariner Jack HOFFMAN

Posted: 30 May 2013 1:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
For individuals who served in the U.S. Merchant Marine, the United States Coast Guard was and is responsible for issuing merchant mariner documentation ("seaman's papers" or "Z cards") and officers' licenses. Merchant Marine personnel records (other than those killed during World War II, see below) are available through the following address:

U.S. Coast Guard National Maritime Center
Mariner Information (NMC-4)
ATTN: Correspondence Section
100 Forbes Drive
Martinsburg, WV 25404
Telephone: (304) 433-3400

The merchant mariner veteran or survivor should submit as much identifying information as possible including name, date of birth, copy of death certificate if deceased, Social Security number, address, and Z or service number.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
LFAYET 30 Apr 2013 4:46PM GMT 
ycaso77 30 May 2013 7:32PM GMT 
LFAYET 30 May 2013 8:36PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic