Search for content in message boards

Fierro/Fierro Ancestry & Rodolfo Fierro

Replies: 15

Re: Fierro/Fierro Ancestry & Rodolfo Fierro

Posted: 6 Jun 2009 8:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fierro-Glotzer, Lozano, Martinez y Fierro, Granados, Fierro Guillen, Fierro Saenz
Dear Robert:
Thank you for your kind answer. Yes it sounds familiar!!! Diego is a very common name in my ancestors. Manuel and Manuela are also first names very usually in my family. I did remember the surname Lozano been mentioned several times. My Fierro's made many round business trips to Camargo and Delicias Chihuahua, that are nearby cities to Chihuahua, Jimenez and Torreon. They were always talking about these places. My grandmother was Leonarda Fierro Guillen, with many siblings, his father was Felipe Fierro, seems he was from Italian or Portuguese ancestry. Perhaps Diego was related with Felipe?. My ant Lilia describe Felipe as a Caucasian man, tall, handsome, smart, well built, blond hair and blue eyes. He was the owner of a very well known store in Jimenez Chihuahua, called "La Sorpresa", closed by the time of the Mexican revolution. My grand-ant Pascuala, it's is said had been very familiar and friend of Pancho Villa. She lived until 1965, died at 93 years old. Seems all the Fierros have had very long lives.
Hope these data let us find a common link in our ancestry,
Thank you again Robert
Sincerely
Jesse
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
boazrg 18 Aug 2008 2:19AM GMT 
DRMARTINEZyMO... 3 Jan 2009 10:08PM GMT 
boazrg 4 Jan 2009 12:36AM GMT 
DRMARTINEZyMO... 4 Jan 2009 1:23AM GMT 
N_Munoz72 5 Jun 2009 2:13PM GMT 
boazrg 6 Jun 2009 1:49PM GMT 
DRMARTINEZyMO... 7 Jun 2009 2:08AM GMT 
Lexfieros 20 Jun 2009 5:27AM GMT 
boazrg 20 Jun 2009 2:58PM GMT 
godsgirlcathy 23 May 2012 10:22AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions