Search for content in message boards

rodolfo fierro

Replies: 0

rodolfo fierro

Posted: 14 Mar 2012 11:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: arriola-johnston=fierro
my grandmother was jesucita arriola fierro. she arrived in juarez around 1900.she married an american vet from the spanish-american war. he was a white-negro,being that he looked white but his mother was negro. he served with the negro division. his name was noah johnston he also arrived at"el paso del norte"around 1900. they owned acantina in chamizal district. my father was born there in 1910. he remembers being introduced to villa there. my grandmothers favorite song at the time was "la jesucita". the melody of this song was played by villas forces as they entered zacatecas. it is rumoredvilla wanted it for the mexican national hymn. villa and fierro drank with confidence in primas bar. another legend is that a bruja told villa he was unstoppable. my grandma was known to tell fortunes and currar til the day she died in1966. s he told fortunes in her bar. Did she give them the spark of confidence?. she told my father she never wanted them around for fear of a shoot-out amongst her family. how do you get such men to leavethe area?they had killed men for little reason. perhaps a good fortune." " the world is yours my son but not here. later they sold the cantina and moved to oklahoma for awhile,but then went to work in imperial valley,calif.

m

Find a board about a specific topic