I am looking for information on a man who, according to the family, fought in the Mexican Revolution.
Here is what I know about him.
1. Juan Davila (second appellido may be Campos) was living at Tepetates, Genaro Codina (San Jose de la Isla), Zacatecas during the 1930 Census. That record indicates he would have been born in Zacatecas about 1886
2. He was married to Isidra Rivera (second appellido may be Perea) who was born about 1900 in Zacatecas
3. Children that I know of born after 1930:
1. Daniel Davila Rivera. Born about 1939 and died at Genaro Codina on 5 July 1992
2. Maria del Carmen. Born in 1942. Died in the United States.
I attach a copy of the 1930 census entry as well as a photograph of him. Also, is there anything about the photograph that might identify who he fought for?