Search for content in message boards


Replies: 2


Posted: 27 Feb 2013 9:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Yes it is. You check off the box on the form: record is wanted for genealogy/family tree. In 2005 I sent for my deceased grandfather's records from WW II. Because of the fire at the records office, they did send me a certificate with the basic information, which, to me was great as it was at least a record for my family tree. What was really nice was in 2007 I received my grandfather's WW II medal & ribbon from the Army because the Military Archives discovered he never got them at his discharge. The web site is: - Mail signature page to: NPRC WEB; 9700 Page Avenue; St. Louis, Missouri 63132-5100; FAX: (314)801-9049. You can mail or FAX the signature page. Customer Service Number: (314)801-0800. The record/records come by U.S. Postal Service and took about 2 weeks.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Marylyn Blood 25 Feb 2013 8:00PM GMT 
gjfran 26 Feb 2013 6:29AM GMT 
BlondiNativeA... 27 Feb 2013 4:06PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic