Search for content in message boards

Long Shot to find Army man that knocked up German girl

Replies: 2

Long Shot to find Army man that knocked up German girl

Posted: 3 Jun 2013 10:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Roberts, Tyrone
Hello, I am trying to help my husband find his birth father. He was born in Mannheim, Germany on November 17, 1955. His mother's name is Gisela Dorr and the father is Tyrone Roberts. Although on occasions the mother does reverse the name to Robert Tyrone. She was 20 yrs old and he was about 10 yrs older. He was in the Army and she remembers him saying he was from New York. We have my husband's German birth cert but there is no father's name listed. She did not report his birth to any other entity. He was in Germany her entire pregnancy but she feels he was shipped out when the Army caught wind of my husband's birth. My husbands father did stop by her place to see the baby before he left and they took a photo (years later her husband discarded the photo). She is white and he is black. My husband had a tough beginning because he was humiliated and ridicule for being black and his mother also suffered because she had a black man's child. She succumbed to pressure and gave my husband up for about 6 months. She later got him back, married and moved to US when my husband was around 6. She began using her husband's surname for my husband which caused a whole other slew of issues for him as an adult. Any help on how to start would be appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
WillieDorr 3 Jun 2013 4:56PM GMT 
east3021 22 Aug 2013 8:49PM GMT 
tamela hutchi... 25 Aug 2013 7:45AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic