Search for content in message boards

Ralph Spaans

Replies: 1

Re: Ralph Spaans

Posted: 4 Jul 2012 10:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Spaans, Lutts
Hello:
This email may seem like something has appeared out of thin air, and in a way it is. First a bit of an introduction on my part. My name is Karin Anne Johnson, I live in
Palm Harbor, Florida, USA. I was recently cleaning out an old closet here that contained a few boxes of documents that were kept by my father. He passed away in October of
1999 and I just had never looked in detail at many of the documents contained in the boxes. I came across a marriage certificate from long ago that documents the marriage of my grandmother, Helen Lutts to Ralph E. Spaans both of Boston, Massachusetts. From this information I am assuming your husband was the son of Helen and Ralph, Senior. As a young child I had heard my mother speak many times of her brother Ralph Spaans who died in World War II. Her name was Madelene Spaans. I had recently typed his name into an Internet search engine and it came back with several references to emails that you had posted. I won’t go into much more detail right now as most of the dates on the emails were almost ten years ago. If indeed this email reaches you I would be most welcome to further communicate with you.
Regards,
Karin Anne Johnson
Palm Harbor, Florida
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Padda Spaans 16 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT 
karinann146 4 Jul 2012 4:45PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic