Search for content in message boards

frederick connelly atty of law my lost brother.

Replies: 3

frederick connelly atty of law my lost brother.

Darleen (Dolan) LeGrand (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 1999 2:48AM GMT
I am looking for my brother. his birht name was frederick. He was adopted by a lawyer who my mother had told me the name connelly. I am not sure if this name is true. He was born on July 20,1962 in Chelsea Mass or around there. He was two years old at the time of the adoption. The state was going to take him away so the lawyer that was handling the case told my mother that he and his wife wanted to adopt her son. My mothers maiden name was Eileen R.Ankiewicz, she married a man named Gerald Mahan, and then a man named John F. Dolan,(my father.)I was told that he was also a lawyer in the Boston area possibly in Newton Mass. and that he is married with two children. I am not too suer about this, according to my mother she said that he contacted her last year and then I never heard about it again. I don't even believe that it happened. If anyone knows or remembers anything like this please contact me at dleg306@aol.com I just want to know my brother. I don't want nothing from him, I have a family of my own and I really would like to know my whole family!
Thanks dee
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Darleen (Dolan) LeGrand 20 May 1999 8:48AM GMT 
jipcjean10 24 Feb 2002 6:45PM GMT 
darleenlegran... 20 Mar 2013 1:20AM GMT 
LAFinken87 20 Mar 2013 11:06AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions