Search for content in message boards

Need help finding Mickle Dennis Moore

Replies: 4

Re: Need help finding Mickle Dennis Moore

Posted: 15 Jan 2013 7:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Jan 2013 7:02PM GMT
you have left me message on my ancestry.com but i have not been there in a while.. so sorry..... as for mickle dennis moore.. you just might be his daughter... as i am... i seen that they say he divorced Patrica A Weldin.. no true that i know of. she is my mother.. and they were married when she was 15.. they had 4 chilren. Mickle D Moore ll, my oldest brother... Richard A. Moore, and older brother, Rebecca A moore, and Randy A. Moore, younger brother.. as for as i know about him is not much.. i have only meet him one time when i was 13 but i do know my brother Richard lived with him for a bit.. i can always get info from him if you like. also i remember a woman name olie.. (spelling unknown)... I rember talking to her when i visited Mickle when i was about 4. I do not know if she is as grandmother or an aunt... but i will find that out to.. for you... i am also do family tree on him ... so if you have any info please pass it on and i will pass on what i have...

so sorry so long..:)

but please get back with me.. maybe we can help each other.. i will get in touch with my brother Richard and find out more..
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tammy vega 14 Jun 2012 3:18PM GMT 
attocat 14 Jun 2012 5:44PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 15 Jun 2012 12:41PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 15 Jun 2012 12:44PM GMT 
norton_rebecc... 16 Jan 2013 2:01AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions