Search for content in message boards

BIRTH FATHER JAMES HALL IN LOS ANGELOS, CA

Replies: 7

Re: JAMES HALL

ccaffin (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2001 1:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Nov 2012 5:54AM GMT
James Hall, 1960 was in Los Angeles area, lived there not sure. He met my mother....claimed to be Italian (go figure with a name like Hall), character was not very caring, he had wavy hair in the the color of light reddish brown (not toe blonde). About 5ft 8 inches and supposedly good looking for back in those days. In August of 1960 he was assumed to be about 28 to 32 years old. He smoked and had hazel to green eyes. Light skin tone, but not real "pale".

Drove or had a nice car and frequented a bar in the LA area, seemed to know the bus stops and happenings of that locality. Night he met my mother he claimed that his girlfriend was out with another male at the Pantages Theatre.
Dressed attractively, all this information is from my mother, who is foreign and has a good memory. Looking for facts of heritage, more direct bloodline, it's all for positive purposes no past history concerned. He seemed to know a little about the Pasadena Playhouse as well. You see this was a one night happening, so there is not too much key information. This James Hall, actually forced himself on a nieve woman, and referred to himself as being Italian and the boss.

Regardless of his character, he would be my father and has two awesome grandchildren. Want everyone to be happy and let it all be good. Please contact with any possibilities.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
caffinhallmar... 7 Jun 2001 12:40AM GMT 
KDONANCS 7 Jun 2001 5:32PM GMT 
KAY T. 8 Jun 2001 7:29PM GMT 
WELadyBlue 15 Sep 2001 6:08AM GMT 
ccaffin 15 Sep 2001 7:25PM GMT 
WELadyBlue 15 Sep 2001 9:57PM GMT 
Penny Zeigler 5 Nov 2012 8:55AM GMT 
ceeflav 31 Dec 2012 2:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic