Search for content in message boards

Searching For My Dads(born 1967 Oakland,CA) Bio Fam- Surnames (Mom-FINK,1945 Oklahoma) & (Half Sister- COOPER,1962 Oklahoma)

Replies: 1

Searching For My Dads(born 1967 Oakland,CA) Bio Fam- Surnames (Mom-FINK,1945 Oklahoma) & (Half Sister- COOPER,1962 Oklahoma)

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 3:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Feb 2013 3:17PM GMT
Surnames: Fink Cooper Schmidt
I have been searching for my Father's birth family for several years now. I fee like I'm running out of options, but will never give up. I had received his non identifying info early last year & felt like I had a lot to go off of, but apparently it wasn't enough. He was born March 9th 1967 in Oakland CA @ Highland Hospital. His mother was 22 at the time of his birth. She was divorced. I've been able to find out that her maiden name is FINK. She was born in 1945 in Oklahoma. I'm assuming her birthday is between Jan-March because the papers listed she was 21 when she first contacted the Welfare Dept in Jan of 67. She was described then as 5'7" apprx 140lbs Olive complexion (she is part Native) they said she could have easily been mistaken as latino or hispanic. Her hair was dark reddish brown, long and wavy. Her eyes very dark and "expressive". Almond eyes & high cheek bones. She worked as a cocktail waitress. Was raised by her grandparents in Colorado, they owned a cafe/bar for as long as she could remember. She eloped at age 16, married again around 1962 when her first child was born. A girl with the last name COOPER, born in Oklahoma. That is the name my Dad was given at birth "Baby Boy Cooper". She divorced again & remarried in winter of 1964. She gave birth to her 2nd child in 1965, another girl- last name unknown. If ANY of this sounds familiar or you know any information... Please help me out. Thank you for looking & reading. If you have any more questions, I may be able to answer... I have a few pages of info, just no identifying info. As far as his Dad- I think I found him on here, he was 39 at the time of his birth. He was a truck driver w/ an engineering degree. The man I think is his father is John Schmidt. He had 2 sisters, both blondes. He lived in Colorado as well. I don't think that he knew he had a child. If you have any information on him as well- I'd truly appreciate it. I attached a photo of my father- it may help.
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sheboy629 24 Feb 2013 10:04PM GMT 
bettymclaughl... 3 Mar 2013 4:32AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic