Search for content in message boards

Tiffany Hood looking for Bradford Houston Hood - my biological father

Replies: 3

Re: Tiffany Hood looking for Bradford Houston Hood - my biological father

Posted: 9 Aug 2012 8:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Tiffany,
My name is Melinda Kinnaman. I moved to Texas about 20 years ago from New Jersey. When I was back in Jersey, my church set up a singles congregation 1985-1990 due to a massive influx of nannies in our area. I was called to be Communications Chairman and then Activity Chairman for the Singles Ward. Your dad attended our ward for a short period. Fast forward to end of June this year, I was talking to a girlfriend from back home who had belonged to the Ward and we were going have your heard from so and so, how about so and so. And I came up with an idea to figure out how to create a Facebook group to try and get our friends from the old ward together (a virtual reunion as one brother calls it). Well we started with our friends and it grew to 100. I've been given the task of searching the web for missing friends - your dad's name was on the list. I also started a In Memoriam page for those friends who we lost young - unfortunately I was just advised yesterday that your dad needed to be moved off from the missing list to the In Memoriam list. With our deepest condolences, I regret to inform you that your dad passed away March 25 1994 - he lost his battle with his inner demons and overdosed. I would invite you to join our Facebook group "Garden State Ward" if you would like to talk to some of your dad's friends to find out a little more about the type of man he was. I'm sorry that you found out this way, but you needed to know - to have closure.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tgirl12345678... 7 Apr 2009 8:12PM GMT 
11944 7 Apr 2009 10:57PM GMT 
mel_kinnaman 10 Aug 2012 2:38AM GMT 
alohalorie 14 Oct 2012 10:15PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions