Search for content in message boards

Looking for mom's biological brother,private or unknown adoption

Replies: 1

Looking for mom's biological brother,private or unknown adoption

Posted: 7 Aug 2003 1:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 May 2004 12:43PM GMT
Surnames: Falcone
looking for my mother's biological brother.my mother was giving up for adoption and it was through catholic services in northern NJ and we found her biological mother in 1990 and she had told us she had a boy a few years before my mother and gave him up for adoption or as she say's they just took the baby in parkinglot of hospital and gave the baby to some people with the nurses help and they put her in a cab,she is very spacey and either does not want to tell the truth or just really can't remember details of everything,this we think happen in Paterson,NJ and a small possabilitie in Florida but most likley NJ,the man would be of italian decent and maybe german but biological mom is full italian dad might have been german,most of the men in the biological family and woman have a roman nose with a bump in the middle..this is all we got to go on for over 10 years oh,and she said she named him Richard but that would have changed of course her name is Mary Falcone and she named him Richard,
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
nyyaninnc 7 Aug 2003 7:30AM GMT 
jdogilvie 10 May 2013 10:33AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions