Search for content in message boards

Adopted-out Members of the Stage Family

Replies: 11

Adopted-out Members of the Stage Family

Stephen Heath (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jul 2001 4:45PM GMT
My father, Richard Signor Stage, had few talents apparently (I never met the man) but one of them was making babies because I apparently have 15 or 16 half-brothers and sisters out there.

He resided in Springfield, OR, from about 1947 until 1960, and during that time was married to/living with a woman named Margaret. They had nine or 10 children, some of whom were given up for adoption:

Michael (d.o.b.) unknown was adopted by a family named Thompson who owned a music store in Springfield.

Phyllis Ann was adopted by a family named Kammer; Mr. Kammer was a chiropractor in Springfield.

Delores was adopted out to a family whose name no one can recall; they thought the family lived in a community called Coquila, Oregon, but I can't find it on Mapquest.

Stephen (my father was apparently not too original in the naming department; I was born Stephen Richard Stage) was adoped out to a family whose name no one can recall.

David was adopted out to a family named Parrish living in the Eugene area.

Then there was Donald Stage, who my father and Margaret apparently raised themselves. Donald passed away in July of 1984 in Spokane, WA.

There were twins: Larry and Gary; Larry was last known to be living in Beaumont, TX, where our father resided until he died in 1988. Gary's whereabouts are not known.

And Patty was killed at the age of 4 when she was accidentally run over by a milk truck.

There is an indicated there might have been one more child but I can find nothing about him/her.

I simply offer this information in case some of my adopted-out half brothers and sister might be trying to trace their biological roots.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Stephen Heath 29 Jul 2001 10:45PM GMT 
Gary Raymond Stage 5 Nov 2002 6:28PM GMT 
Steve Heath 5 Nov 2002 8:44PM GMT 
Steve Heath 6 Nov 2002 6:08AM GMT 
Gary R. Stage 9 Nov 2002 7:14PM GMT 
Steve Heath 9 Nov 2002 10:15PM GMT 
2babeaty 21 Apr 2008 5:21AM GMT 
mellaniy 7 Aug 2012 6:02AM GMT 
srheath092899 3 Sep 2012 6:52PM GMT 
mellaniy 7 Aug 2012 5:55AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions