Search for content in message boards

positive note..

Replies: 0

positive note..

Posted: 17 Aug 2006 2:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
I posted the "Can people speak up..." posting originally and thank those of you who did, though I think it started a new discussion on a sleightly tangental topic of the OWT trees.

I just wanted to make sure that people saw that a posting was listed on the Ancestry Comments section about a Beta test for the Advanced Search that at least one person seem sto have been asked to use. It has the return of the Keyword in most fields which is a good sign.

Also, I have had some good luck with asking Ancestry Help some direct questions "What do I enter in order to get X type of results." because I haven't been able to find the answers in either FAQs or Lessons because they haven't been updated carefully to reflect the new system. I give them Kudos because normally they shouldn't have to answer questions as basic as I am having to answer.

And no, I'm not bothering to list a specific example as some of you on this board seem to always want. I am simply stating that the end of SOME of the hassles may be near. :-)

Thanks and good luck to us all in our quest for family history,
Jennifer

Find a board about a specific topic