Search for content in message boards

Finding if member connect items are in my tree

Replies: 2

Finding if member connect items are in my tree

Posted: 4 Dec 2012 7:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
When I log on to Ancestry.com, the main part of my home page is "Recent Member Connect Activity". There I can see if someone else has found documents that relate to people in my tree. I open the document, and often can't remember if I have that one or not. But, there is a handy list on the right side of the page that shows other trees this document is attached to.

But, it only shows me the first 15 or so. If there are more than 15 trees this document exists in, at the bottom there is a note "and 100 more" or how many more there are. So, if my tree isn't in the top 15, I have to go to my tree, prowl through all the documents for at person and related persons to see if I have that document! Very unhandy.

A VERY simple fix would be for the system to search that list for my trees, and if it found one of my trees to list it at the top of the list! A simple search through the result set, and if it was already in my tree it would always show me that!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
stevet157 4 Dec 2012 2:47PM GMT 
McComberdesce... 4 Dec 2012 4:04PM GMT 
stevet157 4 Dec 2012 6:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions