Search for content in message boards

Interactive Image Viewer – Coming Soon to More Collections!

Replies: 81

Re: Interactive Image Viewer – Coming Soon to More Collections!

Posted: 20 Mar 2013 2:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
I could do that I guess. But it's better if y'all just fix it. I can see the words but they are "bitty, bitty" and I suspect I am not the only 74 year old senior with seeing problems. I had a back and forth message with you when this first came out and I was not able to view the new image viewer but somehow that was resolved without anything that I did and now everything works well with a few exceptions. I feel that bringing up the new image viewer is a bit slower then the old viewer. Here is the way I use both. When I am saving a census record for someone that I only want to record with the date, I use the older viewer because it appears quicker-not much but a little bit. When I am researching someone where I want to look at the family and record names, ages, occupations, etc. I use the new viewer. One other thing that I have an issue with and it is not confined to the new viewer is the option to print copies of an individual census. Prior to some previous updates, I could print portions of the census page and keep bringing up and printing portions until I had a complete page. Then I could paste the pages together to form a very large page. I used that some years ago for a family reunion when I wanted to show the family where our ancestors were in certain years. Now, using that option is much more difficult. It can be done but it certainly takes much longer. I have not printed pages that way in a long while and may never again, but I do dislike that that option was removed. Printing an 8x10 page is nearly impossible to read.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BurgessDonnel... 19 Mar 2013 8:06PM GMT 
Barbara Taylo... 19 Mar 2013 8:13PM GMT 
daciodan 19 Mar 2013 9:27PM GMT 
BurgessDonnel... 19 Mar 2013 9:49PM GMT 
mbmjlm 20 Mar 2013 3:42AM GMT 
Gentry Davies 20 Mar 2013 5:16AM GMT 
mbmjlm 20 Mar 2013 8:35PM GMT 
mbmjlm 20 Mar 2013 8:36PM GMT 
Teri Pettit 18 Apr 2013 5:22PM GMT 
sl_kelly 2 Jun 2013 8:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions