A linked citation can be changed from one event to another, or linked to multiple events, or consolidate citations to one event, in a profile.
1) Click *Edit This Person* in the profile
2) Under *Vital Information* or click *Facts & Events* tabs:
3) At far right opposite the event, click on the little source-icon [square with orange slash] next to the *more options* bar.
4) The linked source citations will appear under the selected event. Click on the source citation link you wish to re-designate, change, etc.
5) On the right side of this page, see "Edit Citation" with pencil icon, click on that.
6) On this page, scroll down to *[3. Fact or Event - What fact or event is this source citation related to?]*. Check the box of the events you want that citation to be linked to, uncheck the boxes of you don't want the citation to be linked to.
7) Save changes.