Search for content in message boards

Re: site errors really bad

Replies: 5

Re: site errors really bad

Posted: 8 Apr 2013 8:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Apr 2013 8:18AM GMT
I'm getting really tired of the "please excuse the inconvenience" and the red x "Error" on the message boards-just got both of the above this morning-and the other one

Review Record Hint for Henry Lehman Parmer

"We apologize, but we were unable to handle your request. Please try again later."

This keeps showing up erratically with certain links and question is why? I can save census links for the above person and most death index links but not the one above. I found the same thing with certain Military links last week.

I am seeing way, way too many of these types of things and it sure makes me wonder just what is going on.

On my opinion, they should just institute the

"Coming in April 2013 Over the past few months we’ve been working on simplifying the way you add new discoveries to your tree. After getting your feedback and suggestions, we’re now ready to make these changes available to everyone. Be aware that in April 2013, these changes will be permanent."

over the objections of so many of us or do away with it completely. They keep putting it off. It's become like the boy who cried wolf-do that too many times and nobody pays attention anymore. Maybe that is the plan!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mbmjlm 8 Apr 2013 2:14PM GMT 
BrklynBridge 8 Apr 2013 3:21PM GMT 
mbmjlm 8 Apr 2013 6:31PM GMT 
nls12 9 Apr 2013 4:34PM GMT 
mbmjlm 9 Apr 2013 5:47PM GMT 
BrklynBridge 9 Apr 2013 6:04PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions