Search for content in message boards

Family Tree Maker WILL NOT SYNC

Replies: 10

Family Tree Maker WILL NOT SYNC

Posted: 29 Jun 2014 11:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have waited forever, thinking that the recent cyber attack on the ancestry.com website was part of the problem. I need to mail some reports to someone who does not have internet access and I have tried for a while to sync my tree with my hard drive tree so I can print out the most up to date reports.

The message I keep getting is "Unable to Sync at this time." I have checked all my connections. First it was saying that I was offline but now that is not the case. I am online and I am not working offline. It should be working. I have restarted my computer....all the tricks I know how to do to fix problems. I usually do not throw my hands up in surrender to every single problem I encounter. I attempt to solve the problem myself.

But this is getting ridiculous.

WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO SYNC?

I am highly disappointed that there has not been any attempt by anyone to let us know that there are problems that are currently being worked on. Maybe I am missing the angry posts from users because if everyone else is having this same problem, you can bet there will be some people who are more angry than I am. I have seen much evidence of people's indignant reactions to problems. I try to be polite but I am getting to the point of losing my good manners.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
matamy1 29 Jun 2014 5:26PM GMT 
BurgessDonnel... 29 Jun 2014 5:49PM GMT 
matamy1 29 Jun 2014 6:32PM GMT 
BurgessDonnel... 29 Jun 2014 6:41PM GMT 
matamy1 29 Jun 2014 6:55PM GMT 
BurgessDonnel... 29 Jun 2014 6:59PM GMT 
matamy1 29 Jun 2014 7:01PM GMT 
daciodan 29 Jun 2014 7:46PM GMT 
matamy1 29 Jun 2014 11:22PM GMT 
tulrose 30 Jun 2014 1:21AM GMT 
per page