Search for content in message boards

What is Ancestry.com"s Refund Policy?

Replies: 2

What is Ancestry.com"s Refund Policy?

Posted: 22 Feb 2006 2:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Ancestry.com,

Please tell me your refund policy pertaining to your online subscriptions. Please, if necessary, quote code numbers for future use. Or, is your policy stated on-line and if so, where?

Unfortuneately the customer service reps who man the phones vary in their knowledge of this matter which is confusing to us as customers and can be misleading. Although they may be sincere, they may be unintentionally giving out incorrect information which customers will eventually learn.

When asked about their refund policy, they answered with "a refund of my money". I think this is not correct as I was told differently, by Ancestry.com, when I reported a problem with one of their collections to the BBB.

Was the young lady correct?

I would like to believe the young lady who helped me but I am not going to risk the surprise when/if there is a problem and I request a refund. I am sure that Ancestry will not back up the young ladie's statement just to suit me if it is not their policy.

Lorrie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ma_kettle1 22 Feb 2006 9:00PM GMT 
PJ 22 Feb 2006 10:21PM GMT 
ma_kettle1 23 Feb 2006 8:45PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions