Search for content in message boards

Two Ancestry at same time?

Replies: 2

Two Ancestry at same time?

Posted: 12 Feb 2014 12:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Using Ancestry for the last three plus years. Recently it would not recognize my e mail address or password. Got that corrected and everything came up as Family Tree, not Ancestry. When I got back to Ancestry I had messed up my fathers side through all of the activity to get back to Ancestry. Finally got all the folks back and they of course came back with all of the green leafs. Now I am wondering if there are two versions of the tree active. Why, because when I click on the leafs the message is that I have all ready attached them. When I check the recovered person the documents or pictures are not attached suggesting that the original attachments are connected to another version which is probably the original version. Consequently there may be the original version somewhere on the tree even though I created another version in hopes of recreating the mess I had created. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you………cominggoing@yahoo.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cominggoing 12 Feb 2014 7:09PM GMT 
frostfreedet 12 Feb 2014 7:16PM GMT 
deeflint01 12 Mar 2014 3:52PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions