It looks to me like it's a glitch of some sort. I have two other trees on here and no problem....One my large tree, I can still go into it and add newfound family. I guess it's a matter of patience. It seems to be running better after I've merged the family that I've merged. The relationship calculator does work now. The rest is something that I have to be patient with. I did talk to someone and they said that those issues should not be going on...and to wait for a e-mail from someone higher up. But, I can still do things on my large tree. I did come across an aunt that's living, to my knowledge.....with a death year as none none. I removed that none.