Search for content in message boards

stolen photos

Replies: 90

Re: stolen photos

Posted: 11 Jun 2013 5:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Kate,

Hello, neighbor! I just could not stand by while people such as those harassed a kind and polite person.

Ignore individuals such as them. They are small and pathetic. They are part of the mass of individuals that join sites such as these, insult people, and act as though they are superior to all in order to fulfill some missing part of their identity and life. I actually feel very sorry for them. Their entire self esteem is wrapped up in trying to make others feel small and stupid so that they can feel strong and powerful.

If you ever run for office I would be more than happy to help you. :>
Unfortunately, you lack one of the main the qualities of a politician, you have respect for people. ;>

Interestingly, I was discussing this issue with someone outside of Ancestry and they reminded me of one of the basics of family Sociology... many women since they were small have been taught and are still taught to not to "be a bother" or a "nuisance" or you will not be "lady like". In other words, do not unnecessarily ask questions, etc. Many men on the other hand were taught to ensure and demand the respect that they believe they deserve in all situations or they will not be respected and "manly" enough as men. It is a bit fascinating.

I hope you have a great week!

Tam
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rum2001 11 Jun 2013 11:52AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions