Search for content in message boards

Cemetaries In Ottawa or Ottawa Vally

Replies: 6

Re: Cemetaries In Ottawa or Ottawa Vally

Posted: 24 Jul 2012 4:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Monique,
My name is Denis Lacombe and Annie Nadon (Marie-Anne Emma)and Harvey Presley are my maternal grandparents and also my god parents. I have what you need, and probably more. Teir eldest daughter, Nöella, is my mother, married to Donat Lacombe. I have also did some serious genealogical research on the Presleys and discovered that they were originally from Hochstadt, Germany. My mom's 7th great grandfather is the same as Elvis Presley's. Two sons of Johannes Valentine Pressler, Andreas and Anthony are the culprits. Elvis is from Andreas lineage and my mother is from Anthony's. I have baptismal, mariage and death documents of all of Harvey's family. I even have a photo of Ira Presley and his wife, Catherine Breese.Ira was born in around 1790, somewhere in New York State. He moved to Ontario from Ellisburg, N.Y. with his family and went back to the US with all but two of his children. One of them was James William who married Hannah Maria Potts on Sept. 6 1866. Their 4th son, John, married Armandine Lortie and they in turn, had Harvey, the oldest of their family. Harvey and Annie are both buried in Notre-Dame Cemetary in Vanier (Ottawa). If you require more, contact me at dhl_17avenger_5174@rogers.com and I will be more than happy to reply with what you need.

Denis Lacombe
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Dorothy 11 Nov 2002 7:03PM GMT 
geneafemme 6 Aug 2003 1:19PM GMT 
Monique 18 Nov 2003 11:53AM GMT 
Christine de Schneider 18 Nov 2003 5:17PM GMT 
MONIQUE 18 Nov 2003 9:20PM GMT 
Christine de Schneider 20 Nov 2003 9:45PM GMT 
olddaysago 24 Jul 2012 10:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions