Search for content in message boards

Irvin S. Fowler & Lola Beatrice Fowler (Strickland) Unknown Son

Replies: 1

Irvin S. Fowler & Lola Beatrice Fowler (Strickland) Unknown Son

Posted: 23 Feb 2014 8:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fowler, Strickland, Gillyard, Melvin
To who it may concern,

I'm looking for the last child of Irvin Shelly Fowler (1892 - 1955) and Lola Beatrice Fowler (nee Strickland) (1896 - 1980). Lola was Irvin's second wife and they were married shortly after his first wife, Lena Gillyard (1894 - 1950) passed away in 1950. Irvin and Lena had two children; Edith Fowler, now Edith Melvin (1930 - Living), and William Lawrence Fowler Sr. (1933 - 2004) who is also my grandfather. Irvin and Lola had a child whose name is unknown to me. His birth year must be between 1950 to 1956. Irvin himself passed away on 16 December 1955 which means his son could not have been born passed 1956, assuming that Lola became pregnant very late and that Irvin was not alive when his last child was born.

He would also have to have been born in Florida. Most likely in Brooker, Bradford County, Alachua County, Tampa, Hillsborough County, or even perhaps Polk County. Lola is buried in Oak Bill Burial Park in Lakeland, Polk County but she passed away in Tampa in 1980 where as Irvin passed away in Brooker and is buried alongside his first wife Lena in Dedan Cemetery. This leads me to believe that his son was born in Brooker.

Any information in regards to this message is much appreciated. I can be reached here, or my email at fowlercharles26@yahoo.com. I can also be reached by cell phone at (414) 614-8744. Please take in mind that my occupation does not allow me to have regular phone access and it may take a day to respond to any calls.

In all regards,

Charles C. Fowler
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Charles Fowle... 23 Feb 2014 3:55PM GMT 
DecMay 14 May 2014 3:39AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions