Search for content in message boards

James Frdinand Prince (Ferd, Ferdie, freddie)

Replies: 0

James Frdinand Prince (Ferd, Ferdie, freddie)

Posted: 25 Jan 2013 5:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
My great-grandfather Ferd Prince Dien in AUgt of 1901. He passed away when my grandmother was only three months old. My great-grandmother was Isadora Catherine Huff Prince. They owned a farm at Oil Trough. When my great grandfather died his older children from his first marriage to Rebecca Davidson went to live with their older brother in OK. My great-grandmother rented out the farm to a man with the stipulation that he pay the taxes and keep the property up. She went with her two children to OK for a couple of years and returned to find the house had been taken over by the county for non payment of taxes. Ferd's parents were William J Prince and his mother was Martha Lamber son. I have tried for 2 years to find out something about this family. Does anyone know any history of them or what cemetary Ferd was buried in (there is also a 5 yr old son James Monroe Prince buried there.) Does anyone know any info oon Ferd's father and his ancestors. I have hit a stumbling block. Thank you, Lisa

Find a board about a specific topic