Search for content in message boards

Grave Site Infant Male Beaumont

Replies: 11

Grave Site Infant Male Beaumont

Posted: 7 May 2012 10:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Beaumont
I am looking for the grave site of my uncle, Roland Beaumont, he was born 1940 +/- 4 yrs. His parents names are Mary Helen & Leroy Francis Beaumont. They resided in Coventry or Eagleville Connecticut at the time of his birth.

He died within weeks of his birth, possible heart defect.

His parents names are Mary Helen & Leroy Francis Beaumont. My grandmother was unable to attend the infant's funeral as she was still in bed recovering from childbirth.

It is believe this infant boy was buried in the Nathan Hale Cemetery in Coventry Connecticut. However, the grave site apparently was never marked...according to my grandmother, his mother, the site believed to be where the infant was buried was marked with another child's grave stone.

I have been unable to locate any birth or baptismal records for this child. My mother, his older sister, Barbara and my uncle, his older brother were both baptized in the St. Mary's Church in Eagleville, CT. The church has no records pertaining to Roland.

I am on this quest in honor of my late grandmother, she was totally devastated not having any records of a marked grave for this child.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Sherri Evans-Czmyr
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sherri_Czmyr 7 May 2012 4:41PM GMT 
DonnaCarter39 7 May 2012 5:06PM GMT 
Sherri_Czmyr 7 May 2012 5:41PM GMT 
DonnaCarter39 7 May 2012 5:52PM GMT 
Sherri_Czmyr 7 May 2012 6:23PM GMT 
debrainman 7 May 2012 6:32PM GMT 
DonnaCarter39 7 May 2012 6:36PM GMT 
Sharen73 7 May 2012 7:34PM GMT 
Sherri_Czmyr 7 May 2012 11:47PM GMT 
JMWhalen 8 May 2012 3:10AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions