Search for content in message boards

Nancy Eastin Davis' Grave?

Replies: 1

Nancy Eastin Davis' Grave?

Posted: 5 Feb 2012 8:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Feb 2012 4:22AM GMT
Surnames: DAVIS, STEPHENS
My 5th G-Grandmother was Nancy Eastin Davis (9Oct1765 - ? ). She married our 5th G-Grandfather, Rev William L. Davis (07Jan1765 - 31Oct1831) on 05Feb1789 in the Barbour District of Orange County, Virginia.

We know William was buried at the Davis Family Cemetery in Wilkes Co, GA; it was a Sarepta Baptist cemetery. How ever we do not know where Nancy is. According our records Nancy was buried at either the Davis family cemetery in either Wilkes or Coweta Co, Georgia.

She died at the home of her daughter Talitha Cumi Davis Stephens, wife of Dr Minor Murray Stephens. Talitha was her only surviving daughter. Talitha died on 11May1847, and was buried next to her mother at the Davis cemetery in Coweta Co, GA.

Talitha died on 11May1847, and was apparently laid to rest next to her mother, again at a Davis family cemetery.

IF anyone has any info on where Nancy was buried please contact me directly at: oklady41@wildblue.net - My research email address.

Thank you, Evelynne R.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
OkLady41 6 Feb 2012 3:59AM GMT 
drr66 9 Jul 2012 2:57PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions