Search for content in message boards

Burggraf child's grave

Replies: 2

Re: Burggraf child's grave

Posted: 23 Dec 2012 9:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Burggraf, Bray
Hi, Thanks for the reply.
I am Louis and Rhoda's granddaughter, Carolyn's daughter. My mother only mentioned a brother a couple of times, and only to say she had one. Grandpartents never said anythings. I started doing family search just recently, with my cousin, and found family pictures. One is very old, was curved originally, now it is broken into pieces that are crumbling. I have it laying on archival paper. It looks somewhat like my mother, but it isn't. I have her picture about same age, it's not her.

I arrived at the DOD by grandparent's date of marriage December 25, 1910 and my mother's birth October 21, 1921. If figured those dates were workable and Mom said once that her brother died when he was 8 years old and she never knew him. Grandparents in Mason City Iowa in 1911, by 1918 they were in Chicago Heights Illinois, and in Kansas City, Missouri in 1920. They lived in KC the rest of their lives.

Have plans to call Oakwood after New Year begins and I have free time.

My tree is Schnelt and is public tree, use any info or pictures that might be of use to you.

Thanks again for reply. Carla
cschnelt@yahoo.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cschnelt 20 Dec 2012 4:45PM GMT 
CustodeDiMemo... 22 Dec 2012 9:10PM GMT 
cschnelt 23 Dec 2012 4:07PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions