Search for content in message boards

MA Cemeteries

Replies: 27

Re: MA Cemeteries

Victoria (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2005 7:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: NORTH,STOKES,TIERNEY,KILEY,CALLEY,WESTWICK,PARSLOW,
Well, as today turned out I ended up visiting several of the cemeteries I listed and I took some digital photos~ whoo hoo! I am uploading them to my computer as I type this ..... I was able to locate a few family gravesites for my family tree ... last night I had located all the addresses for the cemeteries then I used Triple A trip tix to map them out... it was Great! (except the weather was uncomfortable today here in MA lol )

here's where I headed:
Brookdale Cemetery ,Dedham,MA (Norfolk county)
Highland Cemetery, Norwood,MA (Norfolk county)
St Mary's, Dedham,MA (Norfolk county)

I stumbled across other cemeteries in my path too I wish I knew which ones as I would have tried to go there and granted a few requests from on here if I could have!! :(

i did swing into a Stoughton/Sharon cem. on my way home but I didnt recall any of the names (except I think DONAHUE was one request however I didnt see any stones with that name there or I would have photoed them)

I did take a few "extra" photos of some older looking stones that caught my eye I will post the surnames (and which cemetery they were located at) on here later when I get the photos uploaded and organized ..... maybe it will help someone ....
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Victoria 13 Aug 2005 3:47AM GMT 
Victoria 14 Aug 2005 1:46AM GMT 
hanniganresea... 11 Mar 2007 1:19AM GMT 
Joan 16 Aug 2005 2:46PM GMT 
Victoria 20 Aug 2005 2:31AM GMT 
VCN1965 6 Nov 2006 9:13PM GMT 
EJoanB 7 Nov 2006 6:14PM GMT 
V North 8 Nov 2006 7:05PM GMT 
emma2002 13 Apr 2007 10:35PM GMT 
lmunnhaynes 29 Apr 2007 9:14AM GMT 
per page