Search for content in message boards

Lost relative: David Patton, d. January 20, 1979

Replies: 0

Lost relative: David Patton, d. January 20, 1979

Posted: 1 Jun 2014 11:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,

I'm searching for information about my missing relative, David Patton. He was born in September 1915 in Louisiana, and I have traced him to Illinois in the 1920 and 1930 US Census, and to Kansas for his US Army enlistment in 1943 (he is married at this point, based on that information).

But then the trail is cold. His Social Security Death Index material states that his last known residence was Virginia; he died January 20, 1979. I'm trying to find him in Virginia, at least where he is buried.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I can look for his obituary (I only have a subscription to Ancestry...) or where he might be buried? I am trying to find out more about his family, who he married, if he had children. The family lost track of him in the 1930s...and we are trying to find out what happened since.

Any ideas or information would be so very appreciated. I know David has passed away, but he has/had a half-sister, who is still alive (she will be 88 in June) and would like to know more about him.

Thank you so very much.

M

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions