Search for content in message boards

Looking for DelDuca Family

Replies: 4

Re: Looking for DelDuca Family

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 8:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Unfortunately its more complicated than that...I know for certain that Rosa Del Duca died in Taranta Peligna,not in the US.

I had been posting on an Italian website looking for traces of Concetta and I received an email from a women who had lived in the small town Lettopalena, Italy and she said she knew the story of Raffaele and Rosa and their illegitimate child, Concetta (B.1901, Italy).
She states that Rosa and Concetta left for America to go find Raffaele "but something happened...?" because he married Laura DeVitis of (Lettopalena, Italy) and of course Rosa later married Carlo Antonio Del Duca.(M. Fremont County, Colorado Feb 1905)
This women continues to say that she remembers hearing from someone that the child of Raffaele and Rosa died in America.
I know for certain that Rosa died in Italy and I think Raffaele died in Seattle, Washington.
I also know that Rosa went back to Italy with her 3 children (1906,1907, 1909, no mention of Concetta) from Carlo after he died in a coal mining accident in Canon City,Colorado.
After that, the records get cold. I know Carlo was buried in Lake view Cemetery in Seattle, but there is no mention of Concetta once she arrives in the US . If she died in Fremont, Colorado, she could have been buried with either name..Madonna or DelDuca.???
I have been searching for her for a several years now.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
annmariemarti... 4 Mar 2012 12:24PM GMT 
barbdale_1 24 Nov 2012 3:49AM GMT 
annmariemarti... 29 Nov 2012 11:54PM GMT 
barbdale_1 30 Nov 2012 5:31AM GMT 
annmariemarti... 30 Nov 2012 3:49PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions