Search for content in message boards

Payne Jones

Replies: 2

Re: Payne Jones

Posted: 6 Mar 2011 9:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Randell,
This is April (Payne) Smith Janice Payne's daughter. We have been looking for you. First mom stumbled across a conversation on ancestry.com between two people who were discussing how he had an ancestor who's family disowned his brother because he was no good. This family moved from KY to AK then to TX. The brother left the family along the move and changed his name. This family was visited by Jesse James after they moved to TX. Their is Youger's in family as well. The only problem is that this message was posted in Jan of 2000 and we haven't received a response back yet. The messages were titled Payne or Payne's, William H. Payne and Jesse James. The conversation takes place over a few months and the first post that I could find was posted to specifically to look for this long lost brother. Any way I though you might want to check it out I have to reread it again but I believe it has some birth dates of some of the relatives.
Secondly, Mom found an old email of yours where you talked about having a copy of George William Payne's death certificate where you mention Bill Payne as Georges father and their being star stamp by father's name. I have done some research and discovered that the Cherokee tribal symbol is 7 stars in the shape of the Orion's constellation. This might be a tribe symbol on the death certificate that may be used to prove Cherokee Nation rights which means lots of benefits for our George's family. So do you still have it and can we get a copy or let me know how you obtained it? Hope to hear from you soon.
You can also contact me by my email greenteech@yahoo.com

P.S. I don't think mom will rest until she finds this missing gap.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rnrh_1 16 Jul 2005 6:02PM GMT 
cathycormican... 13 May 2010 11:16PM GMT 
greenteech 7 Mar 2011 4:06AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions