1. The cost 99 dollars
2. I have over 27 pages of matches
3. Surname list which you and your match don't have to create if you both have a tree. Ancestry compares the surnames in both trees and tell you which ones you share.
4. Tree's if your lucky your matches have one for you to compare too. Most people at Ancestry have a tree and you don't have to worry about someone uploading a Gedcom. Gedcom another word for tree that others sites use.
5. Ancestry also compares your tree with your matches tree which finds Common Ancestors.
6. One of my matches called Ancestry and asked if they were ever going to have Raw Data. She was told they are working on it. So thats a yes.