Search for content in message boards

A Promise from Ancestry.com

Replies: 24

Re: A Promise from Ancestry.com

Posted: 17 Jan 2013 8:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Jan 2013 9:09AM GMT
When you review your DNA match, there is actually a special place to click to send feedback on the beta DNA product, which is different from the regular places to send feedback for ancestry.com issues. It does appear that many people who use this message board to discuss experiences with the new DNA product from ancestry.com have been using this special send feedback on the beta DNA ancestry.com product as we have see these recommendations rolling out regularly with new tools to use.

Still it has been very helpful to have discussions here as well as we explore the new tools and learn if others share same reaction...as many have previously said, use the "send feedback" button as part of the learning community experience. (By the way, I have gotten fast, efficient responses to problems on the website..like the 48 hours internet explorer interface with DNA matches problem from the new community support form as well as the ancestry.com Facebook forum, but it was helpful to read first here that others were having the same problem so i knew it wasn't just my computer!)

Addendum. I notice that the poster earlier said the beta feedback button didn't work for her...that is useful to share if it is becoming widespread. I think itis useful to share here both technical problems and suggestions as well as using the various avenues mi2early has suggested to reach ancestry.com folks directly. One recent poster mentioned not seeing a match that had contacted her...someone immediately responded to move the slider bar on her dna Search page to lowest setting. That immediately fixed her problem which might have taken days to get direct help from ancestry.com staff.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
caroltefft 23 Feb 2013 10:44PM GMT 
MJ782 14 Jan 2013 7:41PM GMT 
William Tidwe... 17 Jan 2013 3:09AM GMT 
mi2early 17 Jan 2013 1:31PM GMT 
smsitton 17 Jan 2013 3:48PM GMT 
DPotts57 17 Jan 2013 4:28PM GMT 
smsitton 17 Jan 2013 4:54PM GMT 
sherburl 17 Jan 2013 4:47PM GMT 
oma2004 27 Feb 2013 7:15AM GMT 
jbarry6899 27 Feb 2013 12:38PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions