Search for content in message boards

results hint update?

Replies: 23

Re: results hint update?

Posted: 5 Apr 2013 11:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
I dont think that makes sense. I'm sorry. I have a question about ACOM's Ancestry DNA which apparently has no forum to post on. Ancestry comment makes no sense because my question is not about ancestry comments. my question is also not about member trees. so why should I post there. the ONLY board that lists Ancestry DNA as a topic my post was removed from.

So here is my quesation, if my question is in regards to the TECHNICAL ASPECTS of Ancestry DNA and how the RESULTS are processed, why can that not be answered on the ANCESTRY DNA topic forum? is it because i did not express a TECHNICAL difficulty?

Fine, then here is my difficulty. i do not TECHNICALLY understand the point of THIS board as opposed to the original board i posted on.

I do not understand the TECHNICAL aspects of shaky leave hints and if they are updated or not. is that not TECHNICAL enough for you? or should i begin to explain how to recode your entire website to do such since I also am TECHNICALLY certified to do such?

Thanks again for probably deleting a post you dont TECHNICALLY understand.

Scott

PS, since ANCESTRY.COM currently only offers ONE type of DNA test, dont you think its possible that I am talk about the ONE type of test, regardless of what title you think it pertains to? I'm pretty sure my test did not say GENERAL RESEARCH on the front of it. Thanks again.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mi2early 5 Apr 2013 2:00PM GMT 
Nachalink123 5 Apr 2013 2:04PM GMT 
talbotrail 5 Apr 2013 2:10PM GMT 
Nachalink123 5 Apr 2013 2:16PM GMT 
DPotts57 5 Apr 2013 2:50PM GMT 
Scott Smith 5 Apr 2013 5:29PM GMT 
Nachalink123 5 Apr 2013 5:32PM GMT 
Scott Smith 5 Apr 2013 5:38PM GMT 
scwbcm 5 Apr 2013 5:52PM GMT 
mi2early 4 Apr 2013 2:14PM GMT 
per page